The benefits of Entrepreneurship Education have been widely documented.
Recent Europe-wide research lists the following outcomes in support of business volunteers’ involvement in education, where participants:
• have an easier time securing a job than their peers
• earn higher salaries
• are more motivated in their careers than their peers
• are 4-5 times more likely to start their own businesses
• show more self-confidence
• more skilled at self-assessment
• make better higher education choices
• have higher rates of employability
Please see below some studies on the impact of JA on students and volunteers around the globe.