Junior Achievement Ireland is part of a worldwide organisation, which seeks to highlight the importance of remaining in education to young people. In line with our growth plans, we are recruiting new Programme Coordinators to join our team serving the Dublin region to manage key relationships with our partners in business and education.
It is anticipated that the ideal candidate for the position of Programme Coordinator will be a highly motivated and dynamic individual who is energetic and enthusiastic with the capacity to engage and motivate others.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; be innovative and self-motivated with a flexible approach to work. The candidate will be a strong team player with fluent English communication skills (both written and oral), project management skills and excellent relationship management skills.
It is essential due to the changing work environment that the candidate have outstanding online presentation skills and a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with MS Teams.
It is highly desirable that the candidate has a demonstrable interest in assisting in the development of non-formal educational activities for young people and has the ability to motivate and encourage volunteers to enable them to provide quality learning experiences for primary and second level students.
The position will involve:
- Recruiting business volunteers from JA supporting companies
- Scheduling and delivering online and in person training seminars to participating business volunteers
- Supporting all JA volunteers through the phases of induction, training and delivery both through virtual and in person environments
- Managing all the logistics involved in ensuring participating schools and volunteers enjoy a positive and productive experience throughout the delivery of JA programmes
- Liaising with school authorities to ensure teachers are fully briefed and pupils can optimize their time on the JA programmes
- Event management
- General administration
The candidate will be required to have:
- A third level business related or similar qualification, which is relevant to the performance of the role
- A proven track record of successful relationship management
- The ability to conduct training seminars (online and in person), manage projects, and deliver to strict deadlines
- Operational management skills to co-ordinate the work of business volunteers from our supporting organisations as well as meeting the expectations of the principals and teachers of the participating schools
- Proven ability as a multitasker and ‘self-starter’- this is an extremely fast-paced role and requires the individual to manage a number of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Full driving licence and access to a car
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org