CARBON MONOXIDE SAFETY POSTER
STEP 1: GET CREATIVE
Design a poster to warn about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
STEP 2: LABEL YOUR WORK
With: School name, school address, teacher name, class, pupil’s name.
STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Simply post your entries to the address below:
CO Safety Poster, Homestead, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES YOUR CLASS CAN SUBMIT!
Win a Prize for your school! Prize winners will be announced in Term 1,2 & 3
Gas Networks Ireland - Carbon Monoxide Safety Poster Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is co-ordinated by Junior Achievement Ireland on behalf of Gas Networks across the Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition asks students to create a Carbon Monoxide Safety Poster which warns of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide .
3. Students are eligible to enter the competition if they had completed the Junior Achievement Ireland Energize programme in the Republic of Ireland.
4. Entries should be posted to: Junior Achievement Ireland, Homestead, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16.
BLOCK PRINT the following on the back of each entry;
- Name and age of student(s)
- Name, School Address, School Phone Number and Email as well as Teacher’s Name and Contact Number
5. Only one entry will be accepted per student or per group of students. Multiple groups may submit entries from the same class.
6. There is no entry fee.
7. The closing dates are as follows, these dates are final and any entries received after this date will not be considered:
13 December (Term 1), 12 March (Term 2), 5 June (Term 3)
8. Judging will be carried out by Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland and all decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding judges' final decisions.
9. All entries submitted shall become the property of Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland, who shall become the copyright owner of any works submitted.
10. Junior Achievement Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland do not accept any liability for loss or damage to any work submitted.
11. All entries with participant's details (names, schools, and ages) may be used in promotional/ publicity campaigns following the competition and in the future.
12. One winning entry will be chosen and announced in each school term. A prize of one Apple iPad will be awarded to the competition winner, in each term, for use in their school classroom.