Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Junior Achievement Ireland is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support
- We, Junior Achievement Ireland, have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- Junior Achievement Ireland’s report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found here
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below)
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here
Junior Achievement Ireland
T: 01 2930210
E: [email protected]
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.30pm and closed between 1.00pm and 2.00pm each day.